We are committed to:
1. Aim to achieve compliance with legal requirements through good occupational health and safety performance.
2. Provide adequate resources to implement this policy.
3. Establish and maintain a safe and healthy working enviroment.
4. Ensure that significant risks arising from work activities under our control are eliminated or adequately controlled.
5. Develop and implement appropriate occupational health and safety procedures, and safe working practices.
6. Ensure this policy is understood and implemented throughout the organization.
7. Involve employees in health and safety decisions through consultation and co-operation.
8. Maintain workplaces under our control in a condition that is safe and without risk to health.
9. Provide sufficient information, instruction and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute to their own health and safety at work
10. Respond promptly to incidents, accidents and non-conformances and to ensure corrective and preventative actions are expedited.
We emphasize that all employees, including contractors, are responsible for Health and Safety, We expect these persons to comply with all prevention measures, to report potential hazards and issues, and be involved in implementing such solutions.
The Company with its operations will minimize the impact on the enviroment in all its actions and will be committed to ensuring that the impact on its operations on the enviroment is continually monitored and minimized. The enviroment is important to Eastrand Enterprises and we will continually strive for improvement in this regards.
Considering the impact and implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety act, the following applies,
1. Each Employee is expected to ensure that spilling and/or dumping is minimized in the workplace
2. Any accident of spilling and/or dumping must be reported to management as this creates a unsafe enviroment.
3. The necessary action is taken to restore the situation as a matter of urgency
Jaco Verwey – Director